Ferraris are like a good wine, they only seem to get better with age. Or at least the well maintained ones do.
- Rare instance of a mint condition Ferrari 275 GTB/4(asterisk)S N.A.R.T. Spider.
- One of only Ten ever built.
- Owned by the late Eddie Smith (Former mayor of Lexington, N.C. in U.S.A.) who made his fortune from a mail order company.
- This vehicle featured in in the 1968 film “The Thomas Crown Affair”.
- Sold at auction for $27 Million USD by Eddie Smith Jr. with proceeds going to charity.