Displayed in Dubai and up for sale, the Chateau Margaux 2009 Balthazar is priced to be the world’s most expensive red wine.
- Widely reputed to be one of the best vintages ever produced by Château Margaux.
- This is the first time in the history of Château Margaux that Balthazars have been bottled.
- Only six Balthazars have been produced, of which only three will be offered for sale; all available exclusively through Le Clos.
- Engraved with gold, the 12 litre Balthazar is housed in an impressive case of oak and raised on steel legs symbolising the barrels resting in the Château Margaux cellars.
- The purchaser will be flown first class to France to visit the first growth’s estate, enjoying a private tour of its cellars and vineyard, before having dinner at the Château hosted by Paul Pontallier, Chief Winemaker and Managing Director of Château Margaux.
- The wine is being sole in Le Clos exclusively through its Dubai flagship store.