All around the world in some of the most beautiful places, like France, California, Italy, Spain, and Russia, are the best wine manufacturing companies a person can possibly find. Not only is the wine spectacular and scrumptious till the last sip, but the views are even better. As these places are well-known for their winemaking skills, they also offer a rather large variety of wine tasting parties where anyone can show up to find out exactly what their taste buds are looking for, whether it be white or red. When traveling to these spectacular places, keep in mind the options of wine they obtain. One person cannot possibly like only one specific type of wine. There are so many more to taste! The bottles that hold the wine are beautiful in themselves. Some people like to showcase their beautiful wine bottles.
France is most famous for its delicate and delicious wines. Visitors come in from all around the world just for a quick taste. Grapes used for the wine in France are Merlot, Grenache, Trebbiano Toscano, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir, Gamay, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Although Italy has reduced their wine production by 7% since the year 2007, they still remain runner-up to France. The grapes known for making Italy’s wine so delightful are Sangiovese, Montepulciano, Merlot, Trebbiano Toscano, Nero d’Avola, Barbera, Pinot Grigio, and Prosecco.
California is famous for many famous wineries located in Napa Valley, Sonoma, Mendicino, and Santa Ynez Valley. California is also home of Wine of the Month Club. The Original Wine of the Month Club was founded in 1972 to take the guesswork out of fancy labels and expensive price tags in choosing a great wine. It has become America’s trusted source of unique and compelling wines.
In Modesto, California is the world’s largest wine producer called Gallo. The major grapes used in Gallo’s wines are Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, and Sauvignon Blanc.
In Spain is the largest vineyard acreage in the world and the most delicious grapes a wine lover can find, including Tempranillo, Airén, Garnacha, Monastrell, and Bobal. When visiting Spain, the first place any visitor must go is not only to the vineyard but to the many wine tasting spots located around the country.
Russia is not just famous for its vodka, but for their perfect touch to making the perfect wine. The wine in Russia has more of a tart taste as the grapes were grown in cooler climates. Grapes used in this country are Merlot, Garnacha, Bobal and Prosecco.
What Matters The Most When Producing Wine?
- Soil. When it comes to wine, the soil in which the grapes grow from should almost always be sandy loam. Sandy loam contains the best nutrients that grapes need as well as an almost perfect PH level.
- Climate. Grapes used for wine can be grown in either warm or cooler climates which is where the different ingredients in wine come into play. Although the grapes grown in cooler climates can make great tasting wines, the warmer climate products almost always have a sweeter taste to it.
- Terroir. Terroir is the all-around results for where wine can be produced best. This includes soil and climate. Although each is important, it is also important to decide is the soil and climate is going to match perfectly with the type of wine being produced.
Foods That Pair Deliciously With Wine
- Chocolate– Having dark chocolate with white or red wine is almost the most satisfying thing to try in life.
- Berries– Berries that pair wonderfully with wine are strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Cheese– Wine and cheese is the ultimate pairing choice when it comes to a wine lovers taste buds. Make sure to always try new textures and flavors in cheese to see what suits your tastebuds the best.
- Hummus– Although hummus goes good with many wines, red wine happens to pair the best out of them all. When serving hummus with wine, always add veggies or soft pita bread to the mix for optimal reviews.
- Grapes– Even though one may not think eating grapes while drinking them is ideal, it is absolutely delightful and delicious!