ThinkGeek have totally outdone themselves with this gorgeous pizza cutter. While they have had the NCC-1701 designed cutter since some time now, they are now catering to the elite geek with a strictly limited edition gold plated cutter. An officially licensed version, each of these cutters have their unique number etched onto the blade.
Thinkgeek are making a limited 1701 cutters and I anticipate the bidding for the 1701st will be pretty hot. That is if TG allow us to choose the numbers. Priced at $99 each, these are seriously affordable pizza cutters that deserve to be part of the family
silver gold to be handed down from generation to generation.
- Metal pizza cutter in the form of the famous Enterprise NCC-1701
- Limited edition: Only 1701 made, each is numbered
- Laser etched stainless steel blade with REAL 24-carat gold plated body
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Blade diameter: 4″
- Total length including blade: 8.5″
- Weight: 277 grams
- Hand wash only