As a lazy guy, I would be the first to admit that there are better things I can do with my time then shaving every day. This feeling however has nothing to do with any sort of love for facial hair. Not so for the hirsutely handsome Brian Wilson of Dodgers fame.
- Offered $1 Million by 800razors.com to shave.
- Brian refused to even consider the offer
- Beard will be going with him to the grave.
- Not even a trim would be considered.
- Last heard, 800razors were laughing all the way to the bank given the enormous amount of free publicity generated by Brian’s refusal.
- AFAIK, this makes it the worlds most expensive beard with a price tag of more than a million dollars (given that this price did not even meet the reesrve).
- Fans favorite chant Fear the Beard and a Virgin America Airlines airplanes which was bearded ahve ensured that this beard is one of the most famous ones in the USA.
- Brian has claimed never to have dyed it but attributed the dark color to the fact that his bear is ‘focussed’ (his words, not ours).